Happy Health and Fitness Friday everyone!
Have you HEARD, the great news?! Elgin Audiology is part of the team here at Advanced Medical Group, right on the main floor of our building! Who are Elgin Audiology you ask? They’re a group of established audiologists who provide hearing and balance clinics including “state-of-the-art” hearing testing procedures for all ages in a friendly professional neighbourhood clinic.
Hearing loss is generally gradual and can develop at any time for many reasons, knowing the risk factors & recognizing symptoms of hearing loss is the first step to improving your situation.
Elgin Audiology offers a variety of services which include:
- advanced diagnostic hearing testing
- a minimum of 90 days of evaluation/trial on all of our hearing aids
- balance & dizziness assessment and treatment
- auditory processing evaluations for school aged children, perfect for starting this school year off on the right foot if you have any concerns for your child
- prescription of hearing aids, FM systems, and assistive listening devices
- full hearing aid dispensing services and follow-up care
- complete management of hearing problems with various communication strategies and counseling
- many more services to help you with any hearing issues you may face!
All services are performed by university trained and registered Audiologists! For more information on what services are provided by Elgin Audiology, please feel free to visit their website at https://elginaudiology.com/ Or call us today at 519-873-1500 to book your assessment!
Be sure to stop by our Blog and Facebook Page next Friday for another Health & Fitness Friday!
#advancedmedicalgroup #AMG #yourpartnerinhealth #health #fitness #Friday #healthcare #londonontario #advice #community #seniorliving #audiology #healthadvice #hearing #healthyliving #healthylife #elginaudiology #lndont #neighbourhood #local