Happy Health & Fitness Friday!
Today’s post promotes the importance of foot care & the services offered by the team of Canadian Certified Pedorthists at Foot Dynamics.
Did you know?! Pedorthists can help patients manage multiple common foot and lower leg problems, including arthritis, diabetes, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, bunions, heel pain, shin splints, knee pain, numbness in the toes, claw toes or hammer toes, back pain, iliotibial band syndrome, excessive pronation, leg length discrepancies, corns & calluses, sports injuries and other foot injuries due to accidents. Many of these ailments can cause pain and discomfort to patients, why not have the professionals at Foot Dynamics help you today!
As Canadian Certified Pedorthists, the team at Foot Dynamics provide biomechanical assessments and gait analyses to determine their patients’ needs and will work together with the patient develop a treatment plan specific to each patient.
Not only do the Canadian Certified Pedorthists of the Foot Dynamics team provide a biomechanical assessment for the conditions they treat, but they also perform numerous other services! The services they offer include:
- Off the shelf orthoses which provides a lower cost alternative to custom orthoses
- Custom orthoses made within their on-site lab
- Quality footwear brands that offer comfort and support, as well as custom shoes and shoe modifications for severe foot deformities
- Knee bracing to assist with injured ligaments or an osteoarthritic joint
- Prescription grade compression stockings
- Nursing foot care provided by a registered practical nurse to treat a variety of soft tissue problems including warts, corns, diabetic footcare, calluses, ingrown toenails, or ulcers
Foot Dynamics is located in suite 209 on the second floor of Advanced Medical Group. To book an appointment or for more information please call 519-873-1600 today!
For more information, visit their website at www.footdynamics.ca
Be sure to visit our Blog and Facebook Page next Friday for another Health & Fitness Friday!